angelicmachine06's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 28th, 2024 1:40 AM

Xfinity Stream not working on PC

Xfinity Stream is not working on my Windows PC. This has been for years and I have never seen a resolved solution to other peoples threads about this issue. So, what can I do to get Xfinity Stream to work on my Home PC, that is hooked up to Xfinity internet, everything is always up to date, drivers, extension, apps, etc. Xfinity Stream works on my TV, Casting, and on my phone, just not on my PC. I am on the suggested https://www.xfinity.com/stream/ for the last hour and all I get is the purple background with the logo and the buffering three dots. The last thread I read about this issue was 2 years ago and it's still an issue for people? I would hope it was user error since a billion dollar corporation would think to have this easily fixed by now. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

Good evening @angelicmachine06, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums with your Stream app issues, we appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing issues with the stream app not working on your PC, I can imagine how frustrating this must be and is definitely not the experience we want for any of our valuable customers. We'd be happy to troubleshoot your issues further and if needed, get this over to our dedicated advanced repair team for further investigation, rest assured you've reached the right team to help with this. 

To get started, may we please have your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message: Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here