U

Friday, November 10th, 2023 9:32 PM

Closed

Xfinity stream is down

Xfinity stream has been down since at least 11am. What is the estimate for its being fixed? I have received terrible customer service from agency via chat and phone who don’t know it’s down and then after they research it and figure out that yes it is down simply tell me “It should be working.”  Yeah. No kidding. I think it should too….but it isn’t. 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Right. Mine has been down all day this is terrible 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_3ffcza, we are sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with XFINITY Stream as well and apologize for the inconvenience. We understand your frustrations. Is your Stream app still down at this time? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

11 months ago

@user_3vfin9 Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here