U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 24th, 2023 7:56 PM

Closed

Xfinity stream freezes

I downloaded shows into the Xfinity stream app onto my iPhone pro max 14 from my DVR to watch on the plane.  Every one of the downloads the screen froze.  The audio continues but the screen stays frozen.  

Any ideas or suggestions to clear up this problem?   Thanks in advance.  

Official Employee

• 

911 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for creating a post on our Community Forums @user_e1f119. Have you been able to test if the same shows were having similar issues when off the plane? Interested to see if there was any change if you were connected to WiFi on your device or if the plane was causing some interference somehow.

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

1 year ago

I have this same issue but not just with downloads. It's been a problem for me over the past year and a half. I keep reporting it but Xfinity can't seem to fix it. Recordings work fine on my TV, but not on my iPad or iPhone using the Xfinity app. I have tried all the suggestions (deleting app, shutting down device, etc.) and that doesn't fix the problem. This is an application problem and makes the DVR almost worthless. I have to watch the show with all the commercials in order to watch the show with the issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here