U

Thursday, September 14th, 2023 3:17 AM

Closed

xfinity stream dvr picture truncated

I just got xfinity stream service  It has a "DVR", but I dont think it works right.  First it wont pause liveTv.  2nd for my recordings, the picture is truncated / cropped smaller than the TV screen.  I feel like i can deal with the lack of pausing live TV if setting a recording is an option.   However, I can not deal with the truncated picture of the recording.   Please help.  Im really hoping this is not "just how it is".  Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_80cfa1, thanks for reaching out for help with your video services.

In most cases the streaming service offers a could DVR, not the advanced DVR services. This mean you can record programs but wouldn't have access to things like pausing live TV. For the picture, is this happening on all of your recordings or only recordings for a specific network? 

1 Message

Only on football games on fox

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Okay thank you for that information @user_tiwy4y. There may be an issue with the Fox network feed that may be causing that issue. Are you seeing that problem every week on Fox?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here