jaa2728's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 4th, 2023 9:52 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream cloud dvr and Apple TV

I’m currently using the Xfinity stream app to watch Xfinity content in my Apple TV.  I can record shows and play them in the Xfinity cloud dvr; however, I can’t see how much space is being used or available  in the Xfinity cloud dvr. This feature works ok when ii use a Roku TV or Fire TV.   Is there a plan to support this feature when using Apple TV?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @jaa2728, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. Please check out this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/stream-on-apple-tv-overview or https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/stream-on-apple-tv-faqs Let us know or if that helps. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Hi, I’m sorry for the long time to respond.  I read the information you sent but it does not answered my question.  I still need to know how much recording space I have used or is available when recording shows in the Xfinity Stream app cloud VDR when running Xfinity Stream on my Apple TV.  I’m looking for similar information (% of space used so far) to the one Xfinity Stream provides when running Xfinity stream on Fire TV or Roku TVs. 

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

No worries at all, @jaa2728! At this time, that percentage feature is not available on Apple TV's while viewing the Xfinity Stream App. We are always looking for ways to improve our experiences with viewing our services, and we can document the feedback. Please let us know if you have any further questions/concerns. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here