CN

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Aug 6, 2022 4:48 AM

Xfinity Stream Beta Fire Stick

I am soooo tired of this.  It is getting really old and I get no help and no satisfaction... I have been back with Comcast since September of last year and I have just had one problem after another.  Out of all of the problems Comcast gave a billing credit twice.  That was nice I guess, but I would rather have working service.  Xfinity Stream Beta on Fire Stick is just one freeze after another.  No warning no error messages, just app freeze and crashes one right after the other.  trying to watch a television show is pretty much pointless if you are actually trying to pay attention to it.  You just get annoyed and give up on it.  I can't remember the exact number of times that I have asked for help with this, but it is upwards of at least 10 and of that I am confident.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app numerous times, I have updated my firmware, I have done a factory reset on my fire stick and lost everything numerous times.  I have done speed tests, I have done anything and everything that I can do as a customer for troubleshooting.  I am so annoyed with it at this point.  Once in a while I can watch a movie without freezes, but trying to watch a television show is Grrrr.

Official Employee

• 

119 Messages

11 d ago

Thank you for reaching out to us about the issue with your Fire Stick and Xfinity Stream App. I can see how it would be very frustrating with the freezing that has been going on, and I am here to help you look further into a fix. 

Many things can be causing issues with a stream freezing and narrowing down the cause is key. May I get more information about your setup/ Things like the version of your Fire stick, the speed you are subscribed to, how many devices are connected at one time, distance from gateway/modem, does this issue happen on other devices, (please remember not to provide any personal information)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here