U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, May 12th, 2023 10:15 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream Audio/Video Sync Issue (Roku)

I’ve been encountering an issue for a couple months where the audio in the xfinity stream app is working fine, but the video gets stuck in a loop while the audio keeps going. Eventually the video speeds up and catches up, but it happens every few minutes.  This only happens with the xfinity stream app on my Roku (Ultra). No other app on the Roku and also doesn’t happen in the xfinity stream app on my iPhone or fire stick. 

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

1 year ago

@user_732305 I'm sorry to heafr that you are having issues I would like to asssit you. What troubleshooting if any have you tried so far?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityDanielC​ 

I’ve tried rebooting the Roku device, logging out/in the xfinity stream app, and remove/re-adding the xfinity stream app on the Roku box. No luck with any so far.

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

@user_732305

Thanks for doing all that troubleshooting! Can you confirm that you are connected to your in-home Wi-Fi or are you connected to another Wi-Fi network? Please don't provide the name of your network or any other personal data. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityDannyB​ 

Connected to in home wifi

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_732305 Thank you for letting us know. Unfortunately, this is a known issue. We are alreadyworking on correcting it, but do not have a fix/ work around at this time. We hope to have it fixed as soon as possible. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityHeather​ 

Thank you, is there a description of the issue or ticket # somewhere that I could track for whenever a fix is planned to be released?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here