Carmenortiz1966's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Aug 20, 2020 9:00 AM

Xfinity Stream app stuck on purchase screen

How can I fix this problem? my Samsung TV is stuck on xfinity dream purchase screen.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

10 m ago

@Carmenortiz1966 wrote:
How can I fix this problem? my Samsung TV is stuck on xfinity dream purchase screen.

on what device are you streaming? if a desk/laptop what operating system and version and what browser are you using?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

10 m ago

I am having the same issue, deleted the app many times, logged out, reset activation code, nothing.... Help

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

10 m ago

@Ellisclan wrote:

I am having the same issue, deleted the app many times, logged out, reset activation code, nothing.... Help

on what device are you streaming? if a desk/laptop what operating system and version and what browser are you using?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

I am having the same issue with my Samsung Q60 85” TV. It is stuck on the purchase screen. I tried deleting the app multiple times.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

Noticed in others’s posts that some had multiple linked accounts/locations as did
I. Logged into my Comcast account and changed my primary location to the same address/location as the TV’s (2 Samsung’s neither working), then followed others’ advice of de/installing the Stream app, unplugging the TV for 5 min., then re-installing the app and re-authorizing and it worked for both TV’s! Not sure who monitors this forum but Xfinity should take note.

New to the Community?

Start Here