U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 9:28 AM

Xfinity Stream App Pause live tv Apple TV OS18

I have multiple Apple TVs ,two have been updated to tvos18 the other two on tvos17.6

i am able to pause live tv on the Apple TVs with 17.6 but on the other devices that have been upgraded to the latest os that feature no longer works.  I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, but no luck.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

17 days ago

Hello, @user_b1omb0. I appreciate you making us aware that you're no longer able to pause live TV on your Apple TV's that have been upgraded to tvos18 via Forums. I am more than happy to help figure out a solution to this problem you're experiencing.

Have you by any chance tried clearing out the cache and cookies on these two TV's?

2 Messages

Yes, I have delete cache and cookies, which on an Apple TV requires you to delete the app and all its data, I then restarted the Apple TV and downloaded the Stream app again and logged in.  Pausing Live TV still does not work on the new TVOS18 updated devices!  It does still work even after the delete and reinstall on Apple TV devices yet to be updated which are still on TVOS 17.6.1

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_b1omb0  Thanks for confirming that you've deleted the cache and cookies on your Apple TV's. I would like to take a closer look at this Stream app issue you're experiencing on your Apple TV's. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here