D

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 4:57 AM

Closed

Xfinity stream app on my Samsung 55inch smart TV

I have the 1200 mps internet package which includes xfinity stream at at no extra cost , so when I'm connecting the app on my Samsung 55 inch smart TV I got error code :TVAPP 00165 and it says your sorry u can not support high speed data costumers with out a video subscription ,   

Now that is catch 22 right ,  i get xfinity stream for free no extra cost but unfortunately since I opted for high speed data I have to pay now. Like in what universe does this make sense or legal ? Because honestly it's false and misleading advertisements and foul business practices to be honest after 7 years of having this internet with no complains I have this issue and starlink just announced they are covering all of the united states with high speed low latency 5 g internet ,  now since March that I switched to xfinity mobile and yall royally screwed me with a defective s23 and are not taking it back I am seriously less than a week away from closing my both my accounts with yall for this bs . How u gonna tell I'm getting it free and then tell me oops u have to  charge me ?   And evrybody reading this word is starlink is the best option now a days.  And xfinity mobile don't switch.  Just don't I'm going back to metro pcs .  So am I getting this streaming app free or not ? 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

1 year ago

@DannyDieHard Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I would be more than happy to take a look at the account to clarify what services you are getting. The Stream app is typically for our cable customers, I'm wondering if you may be confusing the Stream app with the Peacock app since I know we were offering promotions for those 1200 speeds with Peacock included. Which would be accessed through the Peacock app and not the Stream app. To get started please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address. 

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here