U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, July 19th, 2023 6:47 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream app not staying connected, other issues

We have a 65" LG OLED tv and a Roku box. Today we tried to watch TV via the Xfinity app like we always do and it's making me sign in and authorize. Fine...but the screen changes away before I can get the number verified. I FINALLY got it signed in and away from the vicious authorization cycle only to have the app close before I could start watching something. I pay too much money for a mediocre experience, but even if y'all were giving it away it'd still be too much. This is only happening with the Xfinity Stream app, every single other app has been fine. Restarted the router, restarted my Roku box, uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times. Fix it. 

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to our Forums @user_768713. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here