U

Friday, July 21st, 2023 3:33 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream app not displaying all thumbnails in My Library

I am using an AppleTv to use the stream app and the only thumbnails showing in My Library are:

1: My List

2: Purchases

There should be:

1: My List

2: Purchases

3: Recordings

4: Downloads

5: Scheduled

I am missing, what I think, are most important. Please help! I’ve tried the chat assistant and also someone over the phone, tried several different things, such as restarting, clearing, logging in and out, even restored and made sure Apple TV was up to date but to no avail.

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and explaining all the steps taken, have you already deleted the app and re-installed it as well? 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I have deleted the app and installed several times, tried logging in with Face ID and also typing it out. 
I’ve spoke to at least a handful of people both on the phone and chat. They said they found an error so it took an hour to “fix it”. Received a text to confirm it was fixed, it wasn’t so I texted back N and it said “an agent would be calling you any moment”….that was over an hour ago.

Im now having a problem logging into Xfinity Stream app, says I’m not on my in-home wifi but I am. I’ve checked. I have also reset and restarted the Apple TV. Still, doesn’t work but every other app lets me log in and works. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hey @user_9412c7. If the trouble is still happening, we would be happy to take a closer look into the problem. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here