U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 14th, 2021 12:42 AM

Closed

Xfinity stream active in multiple locations

I have three Xfinity tv accounts in three separate houses, for all of which I pay for a tv package.  There are people in each house and I expect that they should have access to Xfinity stream inside the houses.  However, nothing is ever easy with Comcast.  Xfinity stream will only play in whatever house I set as “primary” or “default.”   This makes me mental as I pay upwards of $200 for each account yet I am only able to stream on smart TVs in one at a time.  There has to be a fix for this (I state, not truly believing a simple solution exists). Any ideas?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I had this problem when I bought a new house.  The easiest thing to do is to set them up as their own account rather than having multiple addresses on one account.  This way each location will be the primary location.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out about using the Xfinity Stream app at your different addresses, @user_eac967. As you stated when you have multiple addresses the only option is to set the Primary address/account for the apps. You would have to switch that each time one of the addresses wanted to view in-home content in the app. The addresses would need to be split up into separate accounts to get around this. The usernames could still be linked to each account so you would have access to all of them.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here