U

Sunday, December 31st, 2023 3:30 PM

Xfinity periodically voice cuts out

This has been going on for months!  The voice cuts out for a period of minutes ruining shows, movies, news we are watching.  It is so frustrating and annoying.  Since we changed to Xfinity we have had many issues.  To the point we might leave! Can this be res?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

6 months ago

@user_ppg7x4 Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear you have experienced ongoing issues when using your cable service. Audio issues drive me crazy, so I can imagine how frustrating it has been for you, and would like to see if we can troubleshoot this issue to get it resolved. To get started and so I don't ask to you repeat things you have already done can you tell what troubleshooting steps you have already taken? 

1 Message

I have restarted the system - cable box and tv

Official Employee

• 

636 Messages

user_mrtgim Is this happening at random or certain times of the day? Are you seeing any error codes or messages when this issue comes up? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here