U

Monday, January 22nd, 2024 12:38 AM

Closed

Xfinity Live Stream not working on my 2022 Samsung TV 1/20/24

XFINITY LIVE STREAM stopped working on my 2022 Samsung TV as so many are expressing. Xfinity and Samsung need to work together to fix this issue which sounds to be an integration issue. Just my 30 years IT integration experience talking someone failed to input the updates correctly I suggest roll back to last successful update then code by code pick it apart to find the problem until this issue is resolved XFINITY COMCAST POST AN AUTHENTIC APOLOGY and for every documented Samsung effective customer offer a CREDIT. Totally frustrating doing the NFL PLAYOFFS uggghhh 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

Hi there, @user_5kdojx Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. As a football diehard, I truly understand your concerns. Are you still having trouble with the livestreaming on your Samsung?-Richard

4 Messages

So it's a firmware issue that shouldn't take months to fix. The work around is NOT providing the service we as customers pay for monthly so ALL documented customers impacted should receive some form of compensation for the lack of service

8 Messages

same here….

agreed

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@user_5kdojx, We appreciate you for your time and patience with us as we work to get this fixed. Instead of using the Stream app on the Samsung TV, are you able to use a set-top box to utilize the video service that you pay for as a temporary solution instead of the Stream app? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

9 months ago

100% agree.  We pay for a service that doesn't work.  NOT ok Xfinity!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@user_2rmscy Thank you for reaching out to us here so we can make sure you're enjoying your service! Please provide more details about what's going on. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

9 months ago

Go to the Samsung website and download FW version 2210. I just finished updating 3 of my Samsung TV's that all had the issue and it has been resolved. The bad FW version you currently have installed is likely 2201. I think Xfinity owes me free service for life for resolving and posting this fix they have been dodging for 2+ weeks now...

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here