L

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, June 3rd, 2022 2:49 PM

Closed

Xfinity Fitness On Demand

Does Xfinity still offer workouts On Demand? I had a bunch of Kendra Kemerly walking workouts saved in what was "Favorites" & now seems to be "My List." They disappeared ("My List" is now empty) on June 1. I chatted with a CSR; he tried to help, but no luck.

Is there a way I can find these workouts again?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having the same issue. All my free fitness videos listed under My Lists/Favorites are not allowing me access. Did they stop supplying these videos? UGH!!!!

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_08717b​ Still nothing from an Xfinity rep. Seems to me that they routinely increase prices & decrease value. Unfortunately I have no choice of provider. If it helps, though, I've discovered that Roku has at least a couple of free workout channels. I haven't tried them, though, so I don't know if they're any good. 

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

This is not the experience we want you to be having, @LAB5759. I would be happy to see what is available for you within your area and to find the best fit for you! If you would like me to do so, Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Peer to peer" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

770 Messages

Hello @user_08717b. Thank you for reaching out and your contribution to our awesome community. Due to a request from OpenFit, to have the app removed, we removed this effective June 1st. You can always check their Faq, for more info. Hopefully, when they decide to come back, we allow access again. 👍

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

This, at least, explains what's happened, although it's not the answer most on the Forum wanted to receive. I think writing, "when they decide to come back" is more than a little disingenuous; we all know that it won't - not for free, as it had been.

I think Xfinity should do more than "hope," & find a source of free workout videos to replace those from OpenFit. I am, however, not holding my breath.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I was wondering the same thing. I was able to do my workout on Tuesday, and then Wednesday...nope. No notification from Xfinity that the Fitness Workouts were going away. I am not happy.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I used to do my Fitness workouts daily on the Free Fitness app.  They have all disappeared, except for YOU TUBE videos, which look like home videos.  The excellent Fitness Videos are gone.  Now you expect us to subscribe to Fitness videos to get quality exercising.  I already pay close to $ 300.00 a month for your television service.  Now you want more money, just so we can get quality fitness?  The removal of the Quality Fitness videos was a BIG mistake.  I am going to start to check out another source of quality entertainment.  A dissatisfied customer!!! 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@rdl007​ I tried "Free Fitness Friend" via my Roku streaming stick. The name is a misnomer, of course, because only a few of the workouts are really free; there are more Premium workouts, but they involve a subscription. 

I'll keep looking, though, & would appreciate any discoveries by Forum members. Sad to say, Xfinity is my only choice....

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I came here to write the same thing. When Xfinity took all of my fitness content away without warning, I was heartbroken. I've been using those workouts for several years. They were part of my daily ritual and they were fantastic. 

Taking away the free fitness content is nothing but a money grab. I refuse to subscribe fitness content through Xfinity. Like the user above, we pay close to $300/month for television and I am not going to add a fitness subscription for something that used to be included. This week, I was forced to purchase a few substitute workouts to take their place from Amazon, but they are inferior. I will not give that money to Xfinity and am seriously considering dropping it. I hardly watch anything on it anymore and those videos were the one thing I really placed a value on. If Xfinity cares about keeping its customers, it will find a way to put similar content back.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here