U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jun 12, 2021 8:56 PM

Xfinity beta for fire tv locks up

Is there a new version that dosent lock up every 30 seconds?  Seems to matter which channels your watching as well. I personally think it's an internet issue . But since I have 400m int. Ahouldent be a streaming issue. I only stream 1 TV.  

Responses

Official Employee

• 

74 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_01d03a, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We definitely want to make sure that all of your services and apps are properly working, and we can take a look at your account and connection in more detail if needed.

To ensure you have the latest version of the app, you can always uninstall your current app and reinstall it. You can also open your Fire TV interface and head to the home menu. At the top of your screen, scroll right and choose “Settings.” Scroll right again and click “Applications” and then “Appstore.” Now tap on “Automatic Updates” and change it to “On.” All of your apps should auto-update themselves with this enabled. 

If you would like us to take a look at your connection, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to "Xfinity Support". To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

New to the Community?

Start Here