U

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 9:19 PM

Xfinity App

It <EDIT: language>. Simply put. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Sorry about the trouble with the Xfinity app, @user_8nyig9. We are happy to assist here. Let us know if we may.

3 Messages

You can’t. I’ve spent numerous hours trying to get you to resolve it to no avail.  What you need to do is get a good app designer. 

3 Messages

My question was not answered by the person that responded to my chat from India.  He did tell me about his kitties though.  I’m leaving Xfinity. Good luck to all. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_8nyig9, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding our applications (IE Xfinity App | Xfinity Stream App). I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you once we have more information. Could you please leave a descriptive comment regarding the experience, issues, errors, and more? We hope to hear from you soon. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here