Ldl17's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, April 21st, 2023 1:57 PM

Closed

Xfinity app not saving recordings

I am able to set a recording for a show and I am able to see it recording. However, as soon as the recording is finished, it disappears. I do not see it listed under deleted recordings either. I still have space for recordings to be saved. Why is this happening?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there! Thanks for visiting our Xfinity Community Forums for help with your recordings. When setting a recording are you doing so connected to your home network or outside the home on your Xfinity Stream app? If you are outside the home and on a mobile device you may need to download the recording. Please see here

(Edit: fixed link)

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

I set the recording on my home network and I see it recording to my tablet. The problem is that, once the recording ends, it disappears. If I delete a recording before it ends on its own, I can find it under “deleted programs” and recover it to my recordings. The problem is when the recording stops on its own.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

I want to check into your equipment on our side here in our system. Can you please send our team your full name and full service address, @Ldl17

To send the requested information:
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon 
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support"
      there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.
  • Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Nothing has changed with my equipment. Everything was working until the app was just updated.

Official Employee

• 

3.8K Messages

We would love to further troubleshoot this with you and look into things on our end. At your convenience, please send us a Direct Message! The details on how to do so are provided above in my peer's last message to you. 

Thanks! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here