U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, July 13th, 2023 3:01 AM

Closed

Xfinity app is garbage

Why won’t Comcast acknowledge and fix the problem with their Xfinity app. Audio and video are out of sync. The service is so poor that it’s hard to watch TV. We simply listen to news these days since the service is so poor.

live been on tech support calls and they do not acknowledge that this is a systemwide problem. They state that I’m the only customer they are aware of experiencing these problems.

Horrible service!,,

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_a309c7, I know it can be tough when you're dealing the with same repeat issue, so I'm sorry that has been the case for you. My team can definitely help you with your service concerns, and we'll stick with you until we get to the bottom of this. I want to make sure we're on the same page right off the bat. Are you referring to the Xfinity Stream app or the Xfinity App? The Stream app will be where you have the ability to stream and enjoy your channel lineup, and the Xfinity app will allow you to be able to manage your account. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

You are not the only customer with the Xfinity Stream app problem.  1/2 the time I try to use it, it just buffers and wont work.  I think this is on purpose so I have to rent their box for $10 dollars a month.  

Official Employee

• 

4.1K Messages

Hey, @user_979dcf! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums! We apologize to hear that you are having issues with the Xfinity Stream app buffering. I personally use it on my Roku device without an issue. Can you let us know what you have tried to resolve the issue? Also, what device are you using it on?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

This problem (video and audio out of sync) started within the last 12 months. Never had poor quality service in the last 15 years —- but their current service is horrible.

I am beginning to believe that Comcast does not have the proper skill set to solve their own problems.

All I get is lip service.

And when calling Comcast, one has to listen to their long automated recording.

horrible service.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

Hey there, @user_a309c7! I am very sorry this has been the feeling you have had with us while troubleshooting the audio concerns with the Xfinity Stream App. Can you tell me what kind of device you are using the App on? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

My internet works at home but I get no connection when drive away from house. Have called support but individuals are poorly trained and unable to solve. This is recent problem.1 Xfinity support is frustrating at best!

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here