U

Thursday, September 28th, 2023 3:05 AM

Closed

Xfinity App for Android Bug

The most recent version of the Xfintity Stream App for Android produces Error 15127 when trying to watch some channels on Android Device other channels work fine. Very strange, recorded programs and NBC channel stream and work fine other channels won't load. When try to open most channels receive following message "We're Having Some Trouble :: 15127  We're sorry something unexpected happened. Please try again. Have uninstalled and reinstalled app from Play Store, cleared cache ..same problem.  When will this bug be fixed?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_3474ef! We appreciate you for already attempting to resolve this issue by uninstalling, reinstalling, and clearing cache. Have you double-checked if your device is running the most up-to-date Android software?

6 Messages

does your stream app require the most recent version of Android software to function properly?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_3474ef That is a great question! Most devices work better with the updated Software, but this page will show you all our requirements to help ensure the Stream app is working as it should.  https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-tv-app-requirements)

(Edited link)

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@user_3474ef​  I am still waiting for someone to answer my original question "What is Error 15127?"

6 Messages

1 year ago

I am still waiting for someone to answer my original question "What is Error 15127?"

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_3474ef That is a great question for what general information I have access to without an account I am not able to locate a specific reason you would be encountering this error. Some errors like this are when the application has issues connecting to the full services available to your account and a refresh for your full account may be needed, but that is just an example. 

send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

@user_3474ef​ I've been waiting for months to have this corrected! I've gone to the top levels of the engineering team at Xfinity to no avail. it works on my phone, but I can't get Xfinity stream to work on my tablet. still get the error code 15127.

2 Messages

9 months ago

I agree, I've been having this problem for months with the error code 15127. I've taken it to the top levels of the Xfinity engineering team to no avail. they never got back to me and the issue still exist. everything works fine on my phone, but the error code exists on my tablet to this day.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here