U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 6th, 2024 10:42 PM

Xfinity app and dvr box are not in sync

All our shows are set to record on the box. The streaming app shows a couple of recordings and scheduled recordings, but they are nowhere close to being in sync.

An Xfinity tech was out today and fixed a connection issue. He said it would fix the syncing issue, but it did not. So frustrating as this has been going on for months. So unless we are home, we cannot watch so many of our recordings or see what is scheduled to be recorded.

Official Employee

• 

506 Messages

2 months ago

user_27fa5d Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 month ago

If this gets resolved through the DM with Xfinity Support, can you post the solution here? Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

969 Messages

Hello, @Goober55! I'm seeing your comment on this post from March 6th, and I'd like to offer my assistance. Are you experiencing similar issues? If so, please don't hesitate to create a new post to have us properly respond to it and address things for you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I’m having the same issue…do you really have to manually fix each  individual device?  Can’t you release a fix to all of us at once or send us instructions?  This is crazy!

Official Employee

• 

959 Messages

kmv116 Good morning, and Happy Friday! I'm sorry to hear you are running into some difficulties with your DVR. I'm happy to help get the issued ironed out for you. The first step you would want to take is sync your DVR. Here are the instructions below. After that is finished, reboot your modem, and then launch your Xfinity Stream App to see if the issue resolved. If it isn't, then we will have to manually fix it with refreshing your User ID. Please let me know if you run into any issues, or if this resolves the issue. 

-Settings
-Device Settings
-Sync DVR

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here