U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, July 17th, 2023 5:12 PM

Closed

Xfinity Agent's Lying About TV Packages

My contact is up so called in to get pricing on their new promotions. Of course everything has increased substantially. I was told I would have premium channels in my package like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax.... I've spoke to 3 different reps now how says they would fix it, and several hours spent with them, it's still not corrected. At this point, I'm sure what I was promised is a lie. I've been disconnected from chats because they know what I was promised wasn't true. This is ridiculous.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @user_866a13! I am so sorry for the experience with getting your new packaged resolved to what was promised. We would be happy to look into everything with you. Please send us a DM.

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityAdrienne​ The direct message portion must not be functioning. Keeps giving an error saying "Couldn't be sent". 

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

Hey there, @user_866a13! Oh no, I am so sorry! Can you attempt to clear cache and cookies, then try again? If that does not work, please attempt another browser. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Solution not accepted. No resolution has been provided other than to take the conversation to DM.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

I spoke to account rep and was told that it was unfortunate that I was given false information, but there is nothing that could be done. Based on several other reports I see this is a common practice for Xfinity. Something has to be done.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here