Thursday, July 20th, 2023 8:57 PM

Closed

Wrong movie

On xfinity stream Venom: let there be carnage has the original venom movie

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here in the Digital Care team via Xfinity Community Forum. You have reached the Xfinity experts who can certainly assist you with the Venom movie issue you have come across. Are you able to send us a Private Message to take a closer look into this concern?

Official Employee

• 

913 Messages

Yes, I understand that you are seeing a different movie than you anticipated based on the title associated with the movie in the TV guide. I would like to take a closer look into this issue with you. Are you able to send us a Private Message with your full name and complete service address to get started?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

choose venom: let there carnage movie

yue get the original venom movie

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

1 year ago

Yep, looks like it's the wrong movie. (It's the version which plays as having aired on the FX channel; I don't see another Watch Option for a different stream.)  It seems to have been mismatched.

https://www.xfinity.com/stream/entity/5774888461782298112

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi @suenxfi Thanks for coming to our community for help with your AMC+ show. Lets get to the bottom of those locked shows. How are you accessing AMC+? Through an app or website? Are you currently logged in using your primary username and password? Are you seeing any error messages when you select a Better Call Saul show? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here