Katkasper56's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 27th, 2024 4:11 PM

Closed

Why are shows not syncing with the xfinity stream app?

This has been going on for a few weeks now, and I have noticed. The shows on my DVR do not all appear on the app. I have plenty of cloud space on the DVR. It makes no sense; for example, on Wednesdays, I tape Chicago Med at 8 pm, Chicago Fire at 9 pm, and Chicago PD at 10 pm. The only one that appears on the app is Chicago PD. This leaves me to search for it and does not allow to FF through the commercials, this is a pain. Can someone please fix this issue? I see that this has happened to many people, I have tried everything that had been suggested.

Official Employee

• 

591 Messages

8 months ago

Hey there, @Katkasper56! That would definitely be frustrating when you're eagerly wanting to watch a program you recorded only to see that it is not available under your recordings. I was able to locate some insight into potential reasons why you're unable to access your recordings from the Xfinity Stream app. In our X1 Cloud DVR FAQs resource, it states in the first bullet towards the top of the page: 

• Because your X1 DVR TV Box has approximately 150 hours of HD programming storage, not all recordings available on your TV Box will be accessible from your X1 Cloud DVR.

Are you able to access those recordings from your X1 DVR TV box by chance? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here