Tak76's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 10th, 2024 3:59 PM

Watching shows downloaded to my phone while in airplane mode

How do I watch shows downloaded to my phone while in airplane mode? Since the shows were downloaded to my phone, I should be able to watch it whether or not I'm in airplane mode. 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

2 months ago

@Tak76 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. If the show is downloaded to your phone you definitely should be able to watch it with the phone on airplane mode. Can you describe in more detail what is happening when you try to watch a downloaded show in airplane mode?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thanks for your reply.  I'm not able to get to my downloaded shows.  The only way I know of is accessing them through the Xfinity Stream app.  Is there another way to access them?  If I try to use the app in airplane mode, it just continues to try to load, but never does.  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Tak76 To confirm, are you downloading recorded items off the DVR or downloading something else?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here