jscotkey's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Friday, December 15th, 2023 7:16 PM

Closed

Watch TCM Problem

Signed up for TCM and it's working on the TV and streaming live, but Watch TCM hangs up at sign-in. I get the green checkmark splashscreen from Xfinity, but after that the Watch TCM screen attached appears. I had Xfinity folks look into it via chat earlier today, but it's still broken. Any help appreciated. - Scot

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 months ago

Hi there, @jscotkey Thank you so much for your time and patience. I'm very sorry for the trouble that you are having trying to log into the Watch TCM, I know how frustrating this is for you. What device are you currently using to log into Watch TCM?-Richard

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

I'm on a PC using Chrome. I disabled my adblocker thinking that might have something to do with it and have switched settings to allow pop-ups, as there's a switch that goes on between the Xfinity page that comes up and return to the Watch TCM sign-in. Still not working. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@jscotkey,

Thanks for the additional information on that, it definitely helps! Is the PC you are using connected to your home network, or are you currently trying to stream this while you are away? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Streaming at home. I can get TCM on the TV/box and via the XTV website, but can't get either live or on-demand via Watch TCM.

Official Employee

• 

530 Messages

@jscotkey  Got it and thanks! Okay I reviewed their FAQ and it simply says you need to sign in with your provider credentials, and stream the library and live feed. As long as one has the channel in their line up. You're able to sign in and watch the channel TCM on the Xfinity Stream app here tv.xfinity.com correct? If so let's have you clear cookies and cache, restart the browser and ensure the ad blocker is not on. The auth process does bring up a pop-up sign in page for you to link the Xfinity account. 

(edited)

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

9 months ago

Fixed it!

FYI and for future similar cases, I think it was the cookies/cache clearing that did it. Thanks!

Scot

Official Employee

• 

530 Messages

@jscotkey Awesome, glad to hear you're logged in, thanks for confirming it worked! Happy streaming and have a great weekend. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here