saitheguy's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 1st, 2020 5:00 PM

Closed

Unable to Watch Content on ESPN App on Phone, Laptop, or Apple TV

Hi, 

I am having an issue with watching content on the ESPN app. I sign into the app using my Xfinity sign-in, but when I click on something to watch, I get an error that reads: 

"This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://my.xfinity.com/upgrade"

This is occurring on the ESPN app on my TV, the ESPN app on my phone, and on espn.com/watch on my laptop. This use to never happen, and the issue started to pop up occasionally a few months ago. Now, I face this issue everytime I try to watch ESPN on one of these other devices. 

I know that I am subsribed to ESPN, as I can watch it on Cable and I can also watch it on the Xfinity Streaming App, so why am I receiving this message?

Thanks!

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

5 years ago

@saitheguy wrote:

Hi, 

I am having an issue with watching content on the ESPN app. I sign into the app using my Xfinity sign-in, but when I click on something to watch, I get an error that reads: 

"This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://my.xfinity.com/upgrade"

This is occurring on the ESPN app on my TV, the ESPN app on my phone, and on espn.com/watch on my laptop. This use to never happen, and the issue started to pop up occasionally a few months ago. Now, I face this issue everytime I try to watch ESPN on one of these other devices. 

I know that I am subsribed to ESPN, as I can watch it on Cable and I can also watch it on the Xfinity Streaming App, so why am I receiving this message?

Thanks!

There is an issue in a database. call 800-Comcast, select tech support for cable TV. ask the agent to transfer you to the app support team. ask the team member to reprovision your streaming device entitlements. if someone talks about sending a hit to your home equipment they do not understand. this is for app/streaming website. if the team member seems confused ask for a supervisor.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same issue. HELP PLEASE!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here