ECouture's profile

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

Thursday, July 4th, 2024 8:53 AM

unable to stream

Why am I suddenly unable to stream on my laptop.  This has been for the last couple of months.  The words Xfinity come up but then doesn't go any further.

Official Employee

• 

507 Messages

2 months ago

Hey there @ECouture. Are you using the Xfinity Stream app or web portal on your laptop? Is it connected to your home network or a different one? Is there any sort of error message or code that is displayed when it does not let you view the content in the app? What sort of troubleshooting steps have you taken from your end? 

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

In addition to my laptop I can't stream on my desktop.  There is no error message.  When I try to stream this  is what I get a blue screen that that says xfinity stream over and over again.

Official Employee

• 

837 Messages

What steps have you tried already to troubleshoot this? Have you cleared the cache/cookies on your web browser, tried a different web browser, or a private/incognito web page?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

I'm having the same problem on a PC.  Started about a week ago.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here