plushie's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sat, Oct 12, 2019 8:00 AM

Unable to Stream on Mac - (Error TVAPP-00115)

Our TV went out, so I fired up my computer so my husband and I could watch some TV via streaming. When I sign in, I get this error: (Error TVAPP-00115) I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox. All three browsers give that error. I can stream just fine on my Samsung phone via the stream app and the same login. What could be causing the error, (Error TVAPP-00115)?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 y ago

@plushie wrote:
Our TV went out, so I fired up my computer so my husband and I could watch some TV via streaming. When I sign in, I get this error: (Error TVAPP-00115) I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox. All three browsers give that error. I can stream just fine on my Samsung phone via the stream app and the same login. What could be causing the error, (Error TVAPP-00115)?

it usually gives you a text error message too. what did it say? have you tried rebooting your gateway? did it previously work? does your desk/laptop use a vpn? if using incognito window the stream may not start.

plushie

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

The text error I put into my subject and my message; (Error TVAPP-00115) No I am not in incognito. No I was not using a VPN.
Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

2 y ago

@plushie wrote:
The text error I put into my subject and my message; (Error TVAPP-00115) No I am not in incognito. No I was not using a VPN.

did you try using an up-to-date chrome browser (have to manually turn on flash)?

plushie

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Yes and that's not the case as I get the same error in three browsers as I stated. (Does anyone actually read the posts?)
plushie

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

I am still having this error in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Is anyone at Comcast able to assist? This is not a browser or a plug in issue.

New to the Community?

Start Here