U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jan 9, 2022 3:41 AM

Unable to login to Xfinity beta stream one continuous loop

I need my account reset so I am able to login to Xfinity stream from my roku. I have called multiple times and spoke with several people. I just want to watch tv…..

each time login brings me right back to login page.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Hace 5 m

Having problems with Xfinity Beta on my Samsung TV too. Whenever I select a channel to watch it plays for a couple of seconds then stops, then plays again for a couple of seconds and it stops. Essentially it's unable to stream anything. All other streaming apps on the same TV work without problems.

Official Employee

• 

291 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to me this morning. My name is Kim and I will be happy to help! 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Peer to peer" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

228 Messages

Hace 5 m

Hello @user_fd15d7, thank you for being a part of the Comcast family and for taking the time to reach out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having concerns with your Xfinity Stream App on your Roku device. Do not worry, I can assure you reached the right person, I will be happy to assist you through to a resolution with your service concerns. To get started, would you be so kind as to send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this https://comca.st/3HRv3HB send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hace 4 m

What was the resolution as having same issue.  Can successfully login from other devices.

XfinityJodie

Official Employee

• 

596 Messages

@user_d2458a Hi there, let's take a closer look at the issue for you. We will have to run through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get a ticket going to see what's the issue here with your setup.

Please select the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. Please make sure to provide your full name and service address. Or click here

https://comca.st/3IhcGMA. Then click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon.

Type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Press Enter or tap the >icon to send it
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here