• 

327 Messages

8 months ago

Playback worked until last night now this error 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hello, @applehazar! Thanks for creating a post about the TVAPP error you received. I'd love to see what we can do to help! Are you still seeing this error? And to confirm, is it while using the Xfinity Stream App? What device is being used to access the app (i.e. Roku, smart TV, mobile phone, etc.)? May we also ask what troubleshooting you've tried so far such as force-closing and relaunching the app, uninstalling and redownloading the app, restarting the device, etc.?

Contributor

• 

327 Messages

@XfinitySara​ it’s on iPhone 15+  I finally found out that you block streaming out of USA.  that is nowhere on the error code. It would have helped knowing that 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Oh, @applehazar - you are out of the country at this time? I'm sorry this came as a surprise. I appreciate the update, though! Thanks for taking the time to share for the sake of others, and please don't hesitate to create another post should any other questions or concerns arise.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here