Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Still waiting for a FIX

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_bec4c9 - You've reached the right place for assistance! It's important to us that you're able to enjoy your shows, and we can help. Can you please clarify what device you're using that is displaying this error message, and the channels impacted? Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Me too - Getting this on NBC only - in the middle of Sunday Night Football... [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out regarding the error in the streaming app. I know how frustrating it is to get this error when you are attempting to view your programming. Are you experiencing the error on multiple devices? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Actually, yes I was.  It was happening on 2 separate TV's, each using a different model of Roku, while using Xfinity Stream app.  Only NBC was affected, which was showing Sunday night football at the time, all other channels appeared to be working properly.  I disconnected the incoming cable from the modem, then disconnected power from the modem, waited, then reconnected both, and let the modem cycle in - no help.  Then, I disconnected the power from the router, waited, then repowered it back up, waited for it to cycle back up - no help.  Powered the Roku sticks down and up - no help.  Then gave up and watched something else.  The problem started up out of the blue, by the way.  Happily watching the same then all of a sudden.....  poof.

Official Employee

• 

232 Messages

It sounds like you have done a lot of troubleshooting. That is awesome! Let's try some specific troubleshooting for your equipment. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here