U

Thursday, May 16th, 2024 1:11 AM

TVAPP-00116

Trouble streaming on my ROKU TV

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

5 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_fluz4z! There was a known issue impacting some Roku devices earlier this week, this issue has been reported as resolved. Are you still experiencing this error code?

3 Messages

@XfinityAldrik​ I am in Colorado an this started happening today.  I have gone through Roku TV restart with no benefit.  The Roku TV will not stream live or recorded assets.

1 Message

I am also having this issue. In Maryland. I’ve done all the troubleshooting and no luck.

3 Messages

@XfinityAldrik​ Yes, in the Boulder area and I cannot get passed it.  It happened around 2pm Mountain time

I should add, this of course is Roku specific.. My Feed to my PC is just fine.

(edited)

3 Messages

@XfinityAldrik​ I am operational again here in Colorado.

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

user_5ttvb7 Are you still having issues with the TV app error? Have you tried any troubleshooting from our Xfinity app? 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

5 months ago

I'm in Chicago. Having this issue now. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hello,user_j3ef48! I apologize the Xfinity Stream app on Roku is giving you trouble! Are you also seeing the TVAPP-00116 error? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here