U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, October 11th, 2023 1:12 PM

Closed

Tvapp 00165

When I try to use my Xfinity stream the following comes up "Unfortunately, we cannot support high speed data customers without video subscription. Check out xfin.tv/shop to subscribe today!"

(Error: TVAPP-00165)

It worked before but not now...all other devices preform as they should...any help is appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_f6a2d8! Welcome to the XFINITY forums page and thank you for spending your time to contact us for help with using the Stream app on your LG smart TV. We thank you for your patience while waiting for your response. As a huge user of the Stream app myself, I understand the inconvenience that this can cause when experiencing an error message. I am sorry to learn about this experience. You've come to the perfect place in virtual land for support. We can help. Would you mind confirming the model year of your LG TV? Have you also checked if the TV is still connected to your personal XFINITY network and not an Xfinity WiFi hotspot? Another great step to try is to log out and then log back into the app.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here