C

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 8:45 PM

TV to go channels

I signed into the streaming app today to find that the channels that were once available to watch live on TV to GO, such as Discovery and History are no longer available.  The music channels have changed too, what's up?  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

14 d ago

I am on the phone with support now. The same thing happened to me. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@kmonroe21​ It's working on my laptop but not the app on my phone. They told me to delete the app, and they will refresh the signal in the background. I am expecting a call back in 30 minutes and will be asked to reinstall at that time. To be continued.....

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

It wasn’t working properly on my iPad so installed the app on my phone for the first time, same issue. Please keep us posted. Thanks. 

XfinityDaryl

Official Employee

• 

540 Messages

@kmonroe21

Just checking back with you. You mentioned that our support was calling you back after you reinstalled the app. Were we able to resolve this issue for you?
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Xfinity Support

My TV Go no longer appears on my stream app. Also, I cannot stream outside my home wifi. Note this has been going on for a week. I called tech support, and I have not received any help. The tech support operators are HORRIBLE. Please restore my streaming. I am often away from home streaming. I had to result to downloading individual channels’ app, which is taking up a lot of space on my phone. 

(edited)

ThiNgo75

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

14 d ago

Having same issues. Most of the channels that are supposed to be available through “TV Go/Out of Home” are no longer available. Please fix.

Official Employee

• 

17 Messages

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We need some more information from you in order to investigate the missing channel situation Please follow the steps below to send me a private message with the name of the device that is having issues and the Stream app version number it is running.

To send a private message, you may need to:

Click "Sign In"

Click the "direct message" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

14 d ago

Woke up to the same issue. I actually called and spoke with customer service (support) about this early this morning. Passed on all of the reset steps as they weren't going to work. Customer Service had no idea this had occurred, no surprise. Nice that the channels were removed with no notice given.  The available channels are horrible. They are supposed to call me back at some point today. Will follow up here. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

14 d ago

Same here. Happened yesterday and was hoping would be fixed when I tried today. Unfortunately, my box is powered down to save energy while I’m away, so I don’t think I can remotely troubleshoot. I think this is a central problem, though. There is a very long list of TV Go shows on the Xfinity website that should be available, but aren’t.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 d ago

Same issue on my iPhone and my fire stick.

Official Employee

• 

136 Messages

Hey @GA_Frustrated this is not the experience we want for any of our customers using our services. I am here and will do all I can to get this resolved. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9r for an example.

Visitor

• 

15 Messages

13 d ago

Ok folks, I spoke with a person in the tech department who advised that there is a problem with the app, and they that are very aware of it. This rep couldn’t tell me when the issue will be corrected, but “it will be corrected”, and the app will return to the way it was. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@customer_xyz​ 

Well, I’m glad that you were able to get an honest answer from them.  They tried to make me look like I didn’t know what I was talking about. Comcast needs to do better!

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

Hi there, @customer_xyz, thank you for posting on our Xfinty Forums and staying on top of this issue. I understand the benefits and enjoyment that come from watching TV on the go. This is an issue our team is working diligently on. We would like to get some device infomration that would help with the process. Please send a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@customer_xyz​ any luck yet? I can now access the channels online, but not through the app. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

13 d ago

I have the same situation when I log on to the website and choose Xfinity Stream...

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

13 d ago

Same situation…fix the app….iso iPad

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 d ago

I have the same problem. Almost none of my old channels work on my app thru Amazon fire anymore. Last week they worked fine. Something got messed up.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@user_e95cf7​ same.. fire stick not able to watch any channels. When I spoke to them, they stated if you’re not hooked up to your home Wi-Fi, it’ll no longer work 😡. If I was gone, I wouldn’t need to stream.. ugh. Frustrating

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 d ago

I'd like to know when they plan to fix it. Last week it worked fine. This week almost no To Go channels.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 d ago

Same problem! Very limited stations available out of home. Am trying on App on both iPhone and IPad.

Official Employee

• 

297 Messages

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with the Xfinity Streaming App. We did have a known issue for the Xfinity Streaming App over the weekend. Our engineers have pushed out a fix for the issue and the App has been restored back to normal. If you are still experiencing an issue with the app, please send us a private message to further assist you. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here