S

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 24, 2021 4:21 PM

Trouble Streaming

I cannot stream any device while on my xfinity WiFi. Only time I can stream is while I’m on my phone using cell signal. I’m a new customer and I cannot watch any tv. YouTube TV is looking better and better and I have been waiting for someone to call me from Tech support but doesn’t seem like anyone is gonna call. This is not impressive. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

349 Messages

2 m ago

@SCDawg01

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further, and figure out why you're having issues with connecting to Xfinity Stream while on your WIFI. Please send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. You can do this by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of your screen and send a message to the shared handle "Xfinity Support"

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRobertB I tried messing if you.... Someone was supposed to contact me 24-48... An advanced tech. 48 hours later and nothing. I don’t understand why nobody can call me. Moved in last Wednesday and still no answers and cannot stream tv. This sucks. 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

Hi, SCDawg01. Please try following the instructions below, they should help! Let me know if you have any further difficulties. 

To send a peer-to-peer chat:
Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat  icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3dymapU
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

Click "Sign In" if necessary
   Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3qsCH3I
   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
   Press Enter to send it.

Did that work?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here