U

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 7:05 PM

Closed

The Curious Case of Natalia Grace

I cannot get S1, Episodes 5 & 6 of The Curious Case of Natalia Grace to load on Mac laptop using Chrome.  All of the other episodes launch just fine and other shows launch just fine.  It's just these two episodes.  I've tried different laptops and those don't work either.  And I've tried Firefox.  I've cleared my cache, restarted the machine, checked internet connection.  I feel that these two video files are corrupt or something and they need to be re-uploaded.

I'm able to stream the episodes on my television, but I need them to work on my laptop.  Please advise. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

9 months ago

Hello, @user_lv3v4r Thank you for reaching out to the community forum. Are you receiving an error message or code when trying to load those episodes to your laptop? 

3 Messages

The logo just keeps spinning and then it says something like “it’s taking longer than usual to load the video.”  But other episodes load perfectly fine and other on demand videos load as well. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_lv3v4r Thank you so much for letting me know I was able to get episode: 5 to launch and play on my end with no error there was a delay, but it did load when using my computer vs the phone. For episode 6 however I get the loading with the dots at first with the ID logo, and then It changes to an error message Error TVAPP-00481. It does look like something is off with that one for sure. When you have some time please send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy see if we can help get episode 5 to work for you and help more with episode 6. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I just submitted it.  But now Season 2 Episode 2 of the same series won't load.  What's going on here?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here