Matucker2's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Sun, May 2, 2021 2:53 PM

Tennis channel— can’t set recording remotely on Xfinity Stream app

Unable to set recording of Tennis Channel from Stream app on iPad .  No option given to choose to record from current or future Guide listing.

Responses

ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

276 Messages

2 m ago

@Matucker2

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. You can do this by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of their screen and send a message to the shared handle "Xfinity Support"

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@ComcastRob

I have the same problem.   I do not have a X1 TV box.   I use the beta streaming app on the roku and firestick.   I also use a browser on my pc with all three yielding the same results.   Why can't I record the Madrid Tennis on the tennis channel in the daytime.   I record other shows and tennis episodes fine.   The Madrid Tennis will not allow recording the episode or any daytime tennis event.   Please help...  Thanks

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 m ago

Don’t understand what you want me to do—send email to Xfinity Support?

Official Employee

• 

215 Messages

Just to clarify, are you trying to record a particular program or the entire channel?

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Any program on TC in future from X stream app

Official Employee

• 

215 Messages

Understood. Unfortunately, the ability to record an entire channel is not implemented at this time, though we are looking into adding this ability in the future. You're currently able to set either a series recording or record an individual episode. https://comca.st/3nR6D8y

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

I'm not trying to record entire channel.  I'm trying to record this week's tournament play say for Friday, May 7:

ATP/WTA Tennis - Madrid-AT{/WTA, ATP Singles & Doubles Quarterfinals.  4AM-2PM

The listing on Stream app says:

WATCH CHANNEL       MORE INFO

It should also say RECORD

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

169 Messages

To confirm, are you able to set recordings from your cable box or are you also experiencing issues there as well? 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

1 m ago

I have this exact same issue. There is no record option for the tennis channel when I use the Xfinity app on my iPad or on my windows based PC or on my iPhone. All other channels have the record option. I can record when I use the DVR attached to my TV. 

our Roku TVs do not give us the option either but I understand the Xfinity app is in beta mode on Roku. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND IT IS REALLY IRRITATING. THE WHOLE REASON I SWITCHED FROM YOUTUBETV TO XFINITY STREAMING WAS TO WATCH TENNIS CHANNEL. NOW XFINITY WILL NOT LET ME RECORD THE MATCHES FROM MADRID OR ROME (OR PROBABLY ANY OTHER TOURNAMENTS EITHER). WHAT IS THE PROBLEM, XFINITY??

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST CABLE PROVIDERS IN THE COUNTRY AND WE ARE STILL LIMPING ALONG WITH YOUR BETA APP? I ALSO SUFFER FROM GLITCHY PLAYBACK: WHEN WATCHING A RECORDING, YOUR APP OFTEN JUST FLIPS ME OUT OF THE PROGRAM..THEN I NEED TO START FROM THE BEGINNING AND FAST FORWARD BACK TO WHERE I WAS IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHY?

New to the Community?

Start Here