K

Monday, October 9th, 2023 9:29 PM

Closed

TBS baseball unavailable

I’ve used my Xfinity Stream To-Go channels via a laptop all the time to watch live sports on TNT, TBS, ESPN, etc.

Trying to watch the upcoming MLB postseason on TBS, which has a game right now actually, but when I click it says in a bright pink graphic “This Program is Not Available on this Device.” This happens when I click the TBS braves game and the TNT UFC Event but all other channels work.

It’s not the same as the home network error either, as that usually doesn’t let me load the channel. If I go to tbs.com I am able to log in with my Comcast account and am able to view the channel. But why is tbs unavailable through the xfinity website as it has always been? Is there a block on sports? Is there a glitch?

Thank you,

Kevin Coopersmith

1 Message

1 year ago

You have to download the TBS app. They black it out on other streaming so that you download their app. But you will still need to sign in as an Xfinity user inside the TBS app to prove you get the channel with your service. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

1 year ago

Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here