U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 3:05 PM

streamsaver

I signed up for streamsaver bundle last week. I activated Netflix, Peacock and Apple+. when I go to Apple TV it tells me I need to get Apple TV +for 9.99 a month. I have inactive apple tv + account and I used that apple ID info

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

3 months ago

Hello @user_ee8710 Thanks for reaching out to us in regard to your login for apple tv+. You've come to the right place for a resolution. Have you tried using your primary Xfinity username and password?

Are you accessing through your Xfinity cable box or through the Appletv box?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have been trying to access through my computer.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_ee8710, Give this a try. Let me know if you still need some help. 
  1. Visit customer.xfinity.com/activate-apple-tv-plus. This link will also be sent to your Xfinity email address once you purchase your Streaming App offer.
    • Note: You'll need to be logged in to your Xfinity account.
    • If you have an Apple TV+ subscription from Apple, use the same Apple ID and Apple will transition your billing over.
    • If you already have an Apple TV+ subscription with another provider or Apple One, manage your account with the service provider to avoid duplicate subscriptions.
  2. Click Activate Apple TV+.
    Screenshot of the Apple TV+ activation screen. The header says, Activate your Apple TV+ service today. Below, there's a button that says, Activate Apple TV+.

3. You’ll be redirected to Apple TV+’s activation page.
  4. Click Continue.
    Screenshot of the Apple TV+ website. The header says, You have Apple TV+ with your Xfinity plan. At the bottom, there's a Continue button.

5. Enter your existing email address or Apple ID. Then, click Continue and follow the on-screen prompts.
    Screenshot of the Sign In or Sign Up page on the Apple TV+ website. The user can enter their Email or Apple ID. At the bottom, there's a Continue button.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

When I follow your instructions, I (1) click on the link customer.xfinity.com/activate-apple-tv-plus. For step (2) though, I am routed to a webpage that says Your Account is Already Active and the only link on the page is to take me to Apple TV. When I go to Apple TV, the page asks me to sign up for the service. Also, my existing Apple TV account still shows billing that is not Xfinity. Your process (1)-(5) above worked for Netflix, but it does not work for Apple or Peacock.

1 Message

This is the same problem I am having. I'm not sure what to do about it either.

2 Messages

4 days ago

Apparently Xfinity doesn’t know what to do either. Spent an hour on the phone with them and they were supposed to call me back and they never did. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello user_nrjfun, I do quite a bite of streaming, so I get why this is important. Can you please provide a few background details regarding what you're experiencing? This will help me make sure we start in the right direction. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here