A

Wed, Mar 10, 2021 5:00 PM

Closed

Streaming on roku

My xfinity stream app is denying my access to some channels, stating I don't have a subscription for the channels that are included in my line up.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

4 Messages

1 y ago

My fire stick isn't streaming them either. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any answers on previous postings.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

1 y ago

I am having the same problem -- both on Roku and the Xfinity website -- many of the channels that I subscribe to are now saying that I am not subscribed and I need to upgrade.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

Logged off and back on. Still can't access channels. Uninstaller and reinstalled Xfinity Stream Beta from Roku Ultra device. My phone xfinity stream seems to allow access, but not the Xfinity Stream Beta app on the Roku

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

I've been having the same issue for two days now. Purchased the sports and news pacakage through my Roku stick and it was working fine for a few days. Now it tells me that I don't have any channels and I need to subscribe. Yet the charges are there in my account.

After reading all the threads and items I could find about this and doing every possible type of troubleshooting (unplug, reset gateway, delete app and reinstall, etc) I still have no access.  

it would be nice to get some kind of official response, explanation, fix so I can use what I'm paying for. Maybe when the new forums are released, because that's the big news apparently

Official Employee

• 

762 Messages

1 y ago

Hello, /u/Zorkmid, thank you for reaching out in our forum regarding that pesky subscription error you've been getting. I use the Stream app every day, so I totally get how frustrating this would be, and I have your back on this. This is a known issue that we're working to resolve, but in the meantime, I'd like to try a few troubleshooting steps together. In order to get started can you please send me a private message with your full name? To send a private message, click my name "ComastMarcos", then click "send message".

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here