U

Sunday, November 19th, 2023 7:39 PM

Closed

streaming on my laptop issues TVAPP-00114 issue

I have not been able to stream from my laptop for 4 days now.  It says to delete cache and I have done that multiple times, restarted the modem several times, restarted my laptop multiple times and still get the same message.  This is very frustrating and I have had no issues in the past.  I am a long time subscriber.  when I go the the chat agent is tells me I am connecting to a live agent but it does nothing and I leave it on for over an hour and no changes and no one connects with me.  

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

11 months ago

I too have tried everything and have restarted my computer several times. I've wasted so much time! Did you get any updates on the issue?

3 Messages

No and I am thinking of cancel my service this is taking too long.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

11 months ago

Hello user_5raach.

Apologies for the delay in support. We here to help. I am a pretty frequent user of the Xfinity Stream app on my laptop. Are you running this on an Apple or Windows device? I was also curious of the browser you are using for access. Thank you. 

1 Message

This is ridiculous... I used to be able to stream on my Mac Book Pro now I can't. Says there is an issue with my wireless connection and yet I am online and able to go to any website and send and receive emails. Not good what the XXXX are you guys doing!!

3 Messages

It is a Windows machine using it thru Chrome but have used other browsers and same outcome.  It has been working all along and just in the last few weeks this has come up.

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

Thanks for confirming those details @user_5raach. Are you using a VPN by any chance? If so, can you turn it off completely and try the Stream app again? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_492iv6, and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums about your streaming concerns. We are sorry to hear that you are receiving an error that there is an issue with your wireless connection even though you are online. May I ask what troubleshoot steps you have tried so far? Have you tried restarting your laptop or modem? May I also ask if you are streaming from the app or from the site xfinity.com/stream?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Is there a helpline I can call to speak to someone directly and problem solve. I am unable to come to this forum often and as of today 12/1 the issue has not resolved itself. If streaming through an app will fix the issue I am willing to do that but don't know how to do this on a laptop. It is driving me crazy that I can't solve the problem and spent another 30-40 minutes trying to solve the issue to no avail.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here