JenniferP1's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2024 5:45 PM

Streaming is glitchy

I have two cable boxes in the home and use xfinity stream on the other three TV's. All other apps work very well except for Xfinity. The issues are:

• I have to use the back button in order for the Xfinty App to start working on one of the TV's
  • When searching for "movies on live tv" through the app only occasionally do the options show up, you have to power down everything and restart to see the movies that are on live tv now
  • The mini screen doesn't display show titles, only the networks 
  • The favorites button doesn't work, you can only set up favorite channels on line?
  • It freezes up often and I have to page out to get it working again

I pay almost $300 for Xfinity a month, I got rid of a few boxes on the advice of a CSR when I asked how to save some money and the streaming just continues to glitch. When I call, I am told to reset my modem, which does nothing.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

18 days ago

JenniferP1 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We'll be happy to look into the issues you're having with the Xfinity Stream App. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address. Here are instructions on how to send A DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here