MJSpartyof5's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jun 23, 2022 10:20 PM

Streaming app Roku

I’ve been watching via the Roku device for 3 years - today I get a message that I need to subscribe to most of the premium stations - I see all those stations on the X1 box and iPhone app. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11日前

this is the message I get when trying to watch GC

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

42 Messages

Hello @MJSpartyof5 and thank you again for reaching out with your concern regarding viewing channels on the Roku Xfinity Stream app here at the Xfinity Community Forums. I see some great advice has been provided already in the thread including uninstalling and reinstall the Stream app, as well as performing a System Refresh via the X1 box under settings. Were you successful with these suggestions?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

10日前

Ah yes I had the same issue. I was able to resolve mine. First thing uninstall the app from your Roku. Then go to your cable box, go to help under the Settings and do a system refresh. Once complete reinstall your app on your roku that should work.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here