U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, June 29th, 2023 2:50 AM

Closed

Streaming App needs to be fixed

4 Roku’s and 4 different TVs and they all lose sound or get very loud or mouths don’t sync with words or high static sound. Must change channel for it to go away for about half an hour. Has gotten worse each day’. 
Have talked to top tier of Xfinity today and they said signal issue. Set up appointment for house call. 1 hr later they call saying signal fixed and they would like to cancel my appointment.  Found this forum and wanted to vent. Is there an engineering dept we can talk to over the streaming app!!! Can’t talk to the right people. HELP!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_636d05, thanks for reaching out for help with your Xfinity Streaming servies. 

To better assist, can you please go into more detail on the troubleshooting steps that have been preformed? Also, are you having this issue on all your streaming app's such as Hulu, Netflix etc. or is this subject to just the Xifnity streaming app? 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityRyanE​ Had Xfinity tech come out Friday and EVERYTHING is good with modem and signal strength. I even called back to tech dept and they cleared my cache on the app. This has not helped. The tech and supervisor said it is strictly the Xfinity streaming app. 
I can watch Netflix, MAX, Hulu,Paramount Plus with no voice inconsistencies. 
zThis problem is getting worse. I am so frustrated.  I can’t relax and get into a show bc I have to change channel and go back to get voice match a mouth, volume to go back to normal or even hear it again. Oh , many times the mini channel won’t work so you have to back out to home page.  I am about to pay the penalty in ending my contract for my triple play. Been with Comcast since 1989.  Uggg 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_636d05, Thanks for the update, we appreciate it! We did look into this more and show it's a known issue we are still working to resolve, but our engineer team is aware. We appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thank you. It is very frustrating so I hope it can be resolved quickly. I am already looking into other streaming services because not receiving the service I am paying for at this time. Comcast tech department just keeps saying it’s my internet. I know it’s not. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

I understand where you are coming from @user_636d05. It looks like we are still working on it, and I assure you we are doing our best to find a solution. Thanks again for your continued patience while we get to the bottom of this. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here