U

Friday, May 10th, 2024 9:58 PM

Stream

Change household account for Stream app

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

23 days ago

Good afternoon and happy Sunday @user_al4iqy, we hope you are having a wonderful weekend. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out on our Community Forums. I see that you reached out regarding changing the account for the Stream app, can you tell me a bit more about what you are trying to do? 

2 Messages

Hello.  I am just trying to watch movies and shows on Max, Netflix, Hulu, etc.  The streaming platforms keep pausing and muting itself. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_rpivxp Sorry to hear about the trouble with your streaming. We would be happy to assist. We ask you to please find the best board to author your question or concern, and post your question publicly. This will open a ticket in our system for us to assist. We look forward to your post. Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

8 days ago

What has happened to the streaming services? Since the recent total service interruption 2 weeks ago  in zip code 22193, the service is terrible!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here