U

Monday, November 6th, 2023 4:22 AM

Closed

Stream on iPhone

When streaming a recorded video and pause it or exit and then try to resume it, I will have an image from the program frozen on the screen or a black screen but I’ll be able to hear the volume. How do I stop this from happening? It does not happen when viewing the recorded program on the tv, only when watching on my iphone. I already tried deleting the app, restarting phone, and re-installing app.  Didn’t help!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 year ago

Greetings, @user_kkfghv! You are at the right place for assistance with getting the Xfinity Stream app to work properly when you resume a recording. I am sorry that this has been giving you problems and appreciate the steps you tried to fix it.

Does the watch progress bar come up where you can try to adjust the spot the program is at? I was wondering if that would make the picture start playing.

What model of iPhone are you using?

2 Messages

Yes, the bar keeps moving. I am also able to move the bar and it doesn’t change the pic if it’s frozen or change from a black screen if that’s the issue. iPhone 13. Also, it seems like it might only happen with recorded NFL games. I have never had it happen with any other program, but it’s happened with nfl games frequently. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for clarifying! That was extremely helpful. Have you noticed this with NFL broadcasts from multiple channels or networks? Does it tend to happen with every recorded game, or just with certain ones?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here