U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Jul 27, 2021 2:37 AM

Stream is freezing

DVR playback Image freezes but Audio keeps going

This has happened to me daily in the last month while playing back a recording the image freezes but the audio continues.  Once the images were gone and it was just a black screen but the audio kept playing.  Tried restarting and it didn't help.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

110 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @user_c6617b, thanks for reaching out for help on our forums! You've reached the right team to help and we can certainly assist with this playback concern. We appreciate you letting us know the equipment has already been reset. Does this problem ever occur when watching live TV at all? Is this happening on the DVR box itself or when viewing it from our Stream app? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityNico   Happening on the Stream app when I try to On Demand a show when I use my iPad and cell phone.

Official Employee

• 

453 Messages

Thank you for clarifying that information for me. Have you had a chance to try to play the same show or movie on the DVR and are you experiencing the same issue with the cable box?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Everything plays fine on the DVR and Cable box

Official Employee

• 

133 Messages

@user_c6617b I am happy to hear that everything is playing correctly from the cable equipment. But am sorry to hear of the troubles you are having with the Stream app. Just to confirm does this happen when you are connected to your in-home network or cellular connection? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here