U

8 Messages

Wednesday, December 13th, 2023 5:23 PM

Closed

Stream app on roku not working

I am getting an error message when trying to stream. I'm connected to wifi, tried to hard reset,  but am still getting a TVAPP error.

How can I fix this problem?

Thank you in advance!

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

10 months ago

@user_65e1ba Thanks for posting and letting us know what's happening on the app. I checked, and don't see any known issues with the app at the moment. I did a search for the app error you mentioned on a comment, and see a response from one of the Roku forums. It says to uninstall the Xfinity Stream app, close and restart the Roku device officially through the settings, then install the Xfinity app once more. Looks like that helps clear the memory on the device. I also suggest doing a modem restart, but doing so from the app. It will confirm its fully updated with the latest patches, and will be the same as customer service sending signal. You can see the steps here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/internet-connectivity-troubleshooting. Let me know the results please, so that everyone can see the solution!

10 Messages

10 months ago

Xfinity, Stop lying to people!  You’ve told me it’s a known issue which is why my service hasn’t worked correctly for 5 MONTHS!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here